Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s charmer gives her a gift, and she’s wondering what’s in the box. Is there a 10-Pounder in the box? No, but there might as well be. There’s a fishnet dress that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% reveal throughout. When a petticoat chaser gives this kind of gift to a woman, this gent is truly giving a gift to himself. It is a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s fine with it coz she knows she’s going to get some 10-Pounder. Yep, pretty soon, there is gonna be a 10-Pounder in Sindy‘s taut little box…for the first time on-camera!

Let us all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mama of four. That babe was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her more wonderful.

“I love plan to the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy told. “Then coming home and showering and eating these colossal strawberries they have in Orange County whilst getting willing to go out. I’ll wear a recent outfit that unveils my tan, then go to a exotic dancing club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does she mean shag?

“Maybe. Could be. You never know.”

No, you at no time do know, but you can guess. For sample, Sindy told us, “I love to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or tight jeans. I love summer dresses with heels coz they flaunt my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I one time had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy revealed. “My new friend and I just started screwing. We were very horny and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That is what they were doing. Yeah.

Watch More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!